At the OPE Information Center (GCC front desk), there are many services and items available for your convenience to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Hours: Daily – 7:00am – Midnight
The following are available:
- Campus and restaurant information
- Fax Service
- Assorted personal products
- Towel and linen rental
- U.S. mail drop off
- Laundry detergent
- Change machine
- Ice machine
For the convenience of candidates and employers, the Scheduling Center operates in both the Gruenhagen Conference Center (GCC) and the Alumni Welcome and Conference Center (AWCC).
GCC Scheduling Center Hours
Thursday: 10:00am – 10:00pm (employers), 5:00pm – 10:00pm (candidates)
Friday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am – 10:00am
AWCC Message & Scheduling Center Hours
AWCC Message & Scheduling Center:
Thursday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am – 12:30pm
(Scheduling closes at 10:00am)
The OPE Message Center, located in the Titan Lounge, is the post office of the Oshkosh Placement Exchange. The Message Center offers the means for candidates and employers to communicate. Employers with interview space in the Alumni Welcome and Conference Center (AWCC) have their own Message Center.
Message Center Tips
- Each candidate and employer will be assigned a specific mailbox number that will be confirmed after receipt of all registration materials. This mailbox number is very important and should be on all correspondence you send out before or during OPE.
- Candidates deliver and pick up their own mail. Check your mailbox often!
- Message forms are provided for candidates and employers. A small number of these forms will be included in your on-site registration packet. Additional copies are available in various location throughout GCC.
- Do not stuff mailboxes indiscriminately. Do not apply for positions for which you are obviously unqualified for or which do not genuinely interest you.
- Be prepared to receive lots of “stuff” (folders, cups, etc.) from schools that you interview with, as part of their recruitment efforts.
The OPE Transportation Center, located in Gruenhagen Conference Center Room 112, operates a shuttle service, free of charge, to and from many Oshkosh area hotel properties and GCC. Service to and from other Oshkosh or surrounding area hotels cannot be guaranteed.
Thursday: 10:00am – Midnight
Friday: 7:00am – Midnight
Saturday: 7:00am – Midnight
Sunday: 7:00am – 1:00pm
The OPE Transportation Center provides shuttle services (bus or van) to the partner hotels listed below. For more information, please visit the Transportation Center (112 GCC).
- Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel*
- Borders Inn & Suites*
- Brayton Bed and Breakfast*
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites
- Comfort Suites
- Fairfield Inn
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites*
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- La Quinta
- Motel 6
- Super 8 Motel
*Service to the Brayton Bed & Breakfast, Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel, Borders Inn & Suites, and Hawthorn Inn & Suites is available by contacting the Transportation Center and setting reservations.
Shuttle Service Hours:
Friday: 7:00am – 12:00pm, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 12:00pm, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 12:00pm
Shuttle buses will be utilized to bring OPE attendees to and from several hotels during peak hours throughout the conference. This is a change from previous years.
Shuttle service will be available from 7:00am until noon on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Shuttle buses will be also be made available between 5:00pm and 7:00pm on Friday and Saturday. An additional shuttle will operate between the Gruenhagen Conference Center and the Oshkosh Convention Center for the Oshkosh Placement Exchange/Minority and Friends Network Social on Saturday evening.
Holiday Inn Express
Hilton Garden Inn
Super 8 Motel
Borders Hotel & Suites
La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, Motel 6, and Comfort Suites will share one route. Hilton Garden Inn, Super 8 Motel, Borders Hotel & Suites, and Fairfield Inn will share another route. Two buses will run per route to ensure continuous opportunities to and from your lodging. Each bus will have an OPE representative on board to answer questions.
Maps of routes and schedules will be available for pick-up at the Transportation Center and on each bus.
All other times, please make a reservation for pick-up by contacting the Transportation Center.
Oshkosh Placement Exchange
Gruenhagen Conference Center
208 Osceola Street
Oshkosh, WI 54901
OPE Registration Office: