At the Oshkosh Placement Exchange, you can expect outstanding customer service. Our focus is to help new and seasoned Student Affairs professionals look for their next position. The OPE staff, all active practitioners, has created many resources to aid you in preparing for and succeeding in your search. We encourage you to explore the topics below as you navigate your search.
Top 10 reasons you should attend OPE:
- From our founding, our priority has been providing a national placement exchange focused on job placement.
- Our staff are active professionals in the field of higher education and all of whom are employees at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
- We maintain affordable, consistent placement exchange pricing.
- On-site lodging for candidates in the Gruenhagen Conference Center at a low cost.
- Employers enjoy reasonably priced hotel/motel accommodations at various properties throughout Oshkosh.
- Enjoy free transportation to and from the exchange to local hotel/motels and around the city of Oshkosh provided by our OPE staff.
- Our dedicated 16-person OPE staff looks after your every need to ensure you can focus on a successful search.
- We work closely with the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau to make your stay in the city of Oshkosh comfortable and affordable. We offer a concierge service during the Oshkosh Placement Exchange.
- We strive to provide a national placement exchange that promotes a commitment to excellence, and a dedication to the field of higher education.
- We provide an annual placement exchange that is professionally managed and nationally recognized for customer service.