Welcome to the Oshkosh Placement Exchange
2014 OPE Registration
It's never too late to register! We accept registrations on site and hope you will consider joining us!
For the past 34 years, the Oshkosh Placement Exchange has provided an efficient means for college and university employers to meet and interview candidates from across the country. Most employers interview for entry level, graduate assistant, and post-master's degree residence hall positions. One may also find limited Student Activities, Programming, Leadership Development or Greek Affairs positions. Let our expertise and commitment to service aid you in your search at the 35th Annual Oshkosh Placement Exchange.
Top 10 reasons why you should attend OPE:
- We have a long and rich history of 34 years! For the past 34 years we have made it our priority to provide a national placement exchange whose primary goal is job placement!
- We are staffed by professionals in the field of higher education, all of whom are employees at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
- We price our exchange at an affordable level.
- We provide on campus lodging for candidates in the Gruenhagen Conference Center.
- We provide reasonably priced hotel/motel accommodations for employers in the city of Oshkosh
- We provide shuttle service for candidates and employers within the city of Oshkosh at no additional charge.
- We are staffed by a 16-member Oshkosh Placement Exchange team. Our staff members strive to look after your every need.
- We work closely with the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau to make your stay in the city of Oshkosh comfortable and affordable. We offer a concierge service during the Oshkosh Placement Exchange.
- We strive to provide a national placement exchange that promotes a commitment to excellence, and a dedication to the field of higher education.
- Over the past 34 years we have assisted in shaping the direction of higher education and student affairs by providing a placement exchange that is professionally managed and nationally recognized for customer service.
CLICK HERE for the last four years of employer listings by state!
|Candidate & Degree Statistics||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014|
|Masters Degree or Higher||210||202||185||199||183||154|
|Graduate Assistantship Interest||295||313||256||309||325||323|
|Listings (May be multiple positions within each listing)||294||277||275||268||269||249|